With your membership package you will enjoy:
- A minimum of four dinners or lunches that will feature outstanding speakers form a leading the worlds of business, politics and public life. Our speakers are extraordinary people many who do not normally speak at similar functions.
- A personal invitation to a number of exclusive events giving you a must have experience.
- You will have the opportunity to invite guests to the official lunch’s dinners and selected members events where you will exchange ideas with some of the most exciting opinion formers in the fields of business, entrepreneurial thinking and politics. Shaping the future of our county.
- Access to Ipswich Suffolk Business Club Members via a secure network for members only.
- The personal opportunity to bring your individual influence to the development of business throughout the county.
- Surplus funds generated by the Club will be used to support business friendly Members of Parliament for the seat of Ipswich and other constituencies throughout the County of Suffolk.
How to become a member
Criteria for becoming an ISBC member:
- Experienced business owner or senior executive
- Able to influence policy in your business
- An entrepreneur or investor
- Represent at senior level, companies providing business services , i.e. Banking, Legal, Commercial or Property
- Interested in developing Suffolk as a centre for business and employment
Enquire about Ipswich Suffolk Business Club
The Ipswich Suffolk Business Club